Chris Kochmanski will share how companies he has worked for, and clients he has served, have successfully found, won, and grown profitable customer relationships.
Methods to be covered include:
(1) Retention (“Your best future customer is your current customer”)
(2) Referrals (“Customers who love you will recommend you”)
(3) Networking (“Ninety percent of success is showing up”)
(4) Getting Found (“Be there when your customer needs you”)
(5) Prospecting (“Choose who you want to do business with”)
(6) Interrupting (“Appeal to your customer’s latent need or want”)
Chris is a partner in DesignHub, Inc., a creative services and marketing company based in Saline. Chris has nearly 35 years of experience in marketing strategy, marketing communications, and business development.